As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












Im exciteeed!! Is abyss gonna be a werewolf? Wangzi as a priest! This is gonna be a nice arc!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the chap!!
Hihihi... You are most welcome
DeleteThe game was like Mafia Game
ReplyDeleteYeah... I think so..
DeleteAHHH SO MANY QUESTIONSS WHAT IF THEIR ON DIFFERENT SIDESSS KYAAA
ReplyDeleteHahaha aren't you excited for next chapter...
DeleteInhale “ASDGHLLPYWQVBXKTSJYKUHFYAE” exhale, THIS GAME WILL BE A BANGER I AM ALREADY SUPER EXCITED FOR IT !!!!!
ReplyDeleteHihihi... Yeah.. make us wonder what will happen next.. it's like a psychological game... to find who is who..
DeleteMe, looking at the comments and already knowing what's gonna happen: lmfao ¬▽¬
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you sm for the update ┗( T﹏T )┛
Deleteyou're we;cpme hehehe
DeleteI m scared this is really a bloodthirsty game
ReplyDeleteHello miss snail I'm helpless pls I want to read dream like lie pls help I wanna read it I'm sorry for my urge but pls
ReplyDeleteYou may DM me on instagram.. i'll give you a link.
DeleteOooh so it's similar to the "Among Us" game... Interesting
ReplyDeleteit's exciting (≧◡≦)
DeleteI dont feel anything if that girl yuan yuan dies.
ReplyDelete☚ (<‿<)☚ i don't mind either
DeleteInteresting!!!
ReplyDeletehehehe (^ω^)
DeleteOwh a classic reasoning/elimination game! My favourite in unlimited flow genre!
ReplyDeleteooh i like this genre too... I'm watch all anime detective related, read manga also watch drama series for mystery and investigation ..
DeleteI hope Little A isn't a werewolf! but damn so its called a Werewolf game in china? All this time it was either Mafia or Cops and Robbers for me...
ReplyDeleteAlthough I die most times ughhhk
Too bad I never play this kind of game before...
DeleteIt's kind of like among us
ReplyDelete