Skip to main content

Chapter 52













 

Comments

  1. Wangzi will definitely protect you babie Abyss!! QWQ And can this gurl just go away like we dont need u here HAHAHAHAA So excited for the next game!

    Thanks for the chap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this girl is so on my nerves! Abyss did what I'd love to do! such a game is no place for a crybaby spoiled little girl! so annoying...
    Though, our Abyss is as cute as ever!...
    also thanks for updates!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Matilda.. Hahaha yeah I think we have to see her frequenly now... Do author have any purpose in having her character has a lot of scenes... hurm...

      Delete
    2. I'm okay though, if she pushes Abyss to show more emotion and possessiveness toward Wangzi!

      Delete
  3. Well she deserved that and more than that 😜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, how dare she tried to hug Wangzi, Abyss won't allow that.

      Delete
  4. I'm still confused why and how she still has not died yet like pls---

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She survived by leaching of other till they died hahah am I sound to cruel.. nah.. that's how she is.. hahaha

      Delete
  5. Is the purpose for YuanYuan just to show how obvious Abyss is pining for Wangzi? I hope the author gives her a specific role though and an important one. It'd be a missed opportunity. (I would like it if the author made her become a bridge of some sort to deepen Abyss and Wangzis relationship like making Wangzi or Abyss realize what they want from eachother or at least give her some good character development. It'd be nice to see character development for characters like her for once.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well if she developed into good character then i think it would be good.. but if author suddenly wanna put twist then i'll flip the table. Hahaha

      Delete
  6. I just wanna know why is she in this game for?-

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far, none of it are healing... I just feel abused! The production team is a liar! T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. for me the only healing is abyss and wangzi cute moments hehehe

      Delete
  8. How could Little A view her the same way? its impossibke after that nightmare... but fighting! Wangzi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment