Skip to main content

Chapter 51










 

Comments

  1. Sneaky abyss pretending to be asleep😏

    ReplyDelete
  2. finally caught up! ahh but now I have nothing to read QnQ
    Thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He be eatin some tofu hahahahahaha mah man wangzi hug our abyss too! πŸ’—
    thanks for the chap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is really not a baby anymore 😭😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. he is grown up now.. it seems wangzi will actually appears innocent now.. hahaha

      Delete
  5. Oh yesss thank you so much for the past chapter 😊
    Excited to wait for the next chapter ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Abyss: waiting for you to come back ( ̄へ ̄)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can also be
      Abyss : Thinking about you...
      Hahaha

      Delete
  7. I feel like an aggrieved old mother, watching her son all grown up and already sneakily eating his unsuspecting sweetheart's tofu... QAQ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think when the darkened value of Abyss goes to 100, he will remember going to the human world and stabbed his sweetheart? Something like that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Perhaps, but isn't wangzi supposed to die if abyss reached 100%.. hurm.. i don't know... Hahaha

      Delete
  9. Hey I noticed his finger went into wangzi clothes oho~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh dear.... reading your comment make me scrilling back slowly hahaha.. now i can't unseen hahaha

      Delete
  10. my face is blushing. Little A seems to have learned something inappropriate~

    I hope Prince will be abke to lower than Blackened value somehow... the solution is obvious tho--its LOVE AHAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  11. Maybe his "darkened" personality also contains how much he craves Wangzi πŸ˜πŸ˜‹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment