Skip to main content

Chapter 49















 

Comments

  1. Ohh i knew my instinct told me that something bout this gurl ticks me off... now i know why HAHAHAHAHA btw thank you for the chap!! ๐Ÿ’—

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am happy Wangzi is with, I don't want him to go through all that bt then again it was designed by Wangzi ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Wangzi didn't think much at that time but then again since when game developers spoiled their game chara.. the tragic is a kind of must... Hahaha

      Delete
  3. Damn i knew this girl is way too innocent in such a violent game... she has been using other people to survive.. using this "uwah uwu dess im innocentuuu and kawaaiii desu uwu"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... i think so too.. she is is dependant on others.

      Delete
  4. damn and tbh, i really liked the girl at first. i can get if she's cowardly and doesn't want to die bc like :\\ kinda sucks, but like??? the way that she straight up uses ppl and doesn't admit to it really bothers me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand what you meant.. she can irritating us by just standing there now hahaha

      Delete
  5. Ik it that she was suspicious ✋๐Ÿ˜ญ sometime I just want her dead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. indeed... i just can't stand this kind of character in any manhwa/manhua.. being meek and hope someone will help them.. sigh so tired of them to the point i don't care anymore hahaha

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. hahaha seems many of us havingthe same feeling...

      Delete
  7. I knew it that girl is actually just selfish! I mean, if someone helps you, you need to return a gratitude! The sister who helps that yuanyuan and that uncle in the first game died unreasonably!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's frustrated me the most.. if she at least did something aside than crying i probably will hate her less hahaha

      Delete
  8. How could that woman play innocent!? She's very cunning! Tears do move people but i hate her now!

    but if you don't know the other person and was paired with a killer, if it was me i would have observed first if i could pass the game along with that person instead of using the tear jerking technique as a last resort...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment