As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."










Hahaha abyss is a glutton
ReplyDeleteYeah.. hahaha... Even the Fish..
Deleteabyss is so cute and i dont know why the girl is rubbing me off the wrong way hahahahahaa maybe its just me
ReplyDeleteHmm.. I lowkey not really like her, I like "Queen" Ming Yue character more than her. I don't know, probably reading a lot of shojo also make me feel like that..
DeleteYes you hit it right! HAHAHHAA I dont really like crybaby shoujo-ish characters
DeleteAll the people who helped her,, died? ;;
ReplyDeleteSeem so.. suspicious right hahaha
DeleteYes.. hmm. I hope nothing happens to Wangzi and Abyss because of Yuanyuan
DeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteYour welcome!
DeleteThis girl is not wat she seems to look like
ReplyDeletePerhaps... She perhaps trying to leech this guys now... Idk.. she just doesn't sit right with me..
Deleteso cute. ..
ReplyDeletethanks
Your welcome
DeleteAbysss casually carrying a dozen of water bottles with one arm. Yes, an arm. Not hand. LMAO
ReplyDeleteHahaha just like how he casually bend the cage.
DeleteThat's just too sudden!? What an interesting plot twist
ReplyDeleteI don’t like that girl ✋😭 she seems suspicious
ReplyDeleteDon't tell me Wangzi disappeared in front of a lot of people!? oh no!
ReplyDeleteWhy do i feel like the old uncle who helped Yuan Yuan was the old lady's husband who was killed by abyss ;-;
ReplyDelete