As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."















Thanks for ur work! Wangzi's past is really sad, maybe that's why his game also follow such a route! I wonder if theres more to his past 😢
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteYeah both of them ( wangzi & abyss) have a tragic past...
I knew the past will hv pain and suffering still Wangzi came out to be a good person
ReplyDeleteyes he is still such a nice person
Deletedefinitely agree... ^_^
DeleteDamn. I didnt ecpect wangzi past to be this painful omy...
ReplyDeleteYeah.. it's so sad..
Delete........ This.... Huhuhu
ReplyDelete(ಥ﹏ಥ)
DeleteCrying T-T ahh
ReplyDeleteit is sad ༼ つ ಥ_ಥ ༽つ
DeleteThis is so sad haaah
ReplyDeleteikr... (╥﹏╥)
DeleteAww I want to spoil our wangzi~
ReplyDeleteyeah, he is good at spoiling people but now he don't have someone to spoil him... I want Abyss become mature later and spoil wangzi back huhuhu
Deleteyeah that hurts a lot... Having pride for your family and yourself but in the end he couldn't even save them.
ReplyDeleteThat would have been a blow to his ego and maybe he even went through depression. hayst our darling Prince! You have to be happy this time!!
True, i want them to find their own happiness... Huhuhu
Delete