As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













That small theatre is so cute 😍😍
ReplyDeleteplease llok forward to their small theatre , all so cute hehehe
DeleteThe small theatre hahah lol reacted the same way as our Abyss
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. Awesome!
Deletethank you~
ReplyDeleteso the word man here is used as a slang in Chinese to mean manly. With the word “好” in from of it, it becames, “very manly”... or “so manly!” (localized)
Oh thank you! I thought that too but I'm afraid to deviate from real meaning lol
Deletebefore a prince, now a king!
ReplyDeleteYeah, he evolved hahaha
Delete