As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."














Woah...I m in luv with Wangzi ๐๐
ReplyDeleteAside from Abyss, he is good character too...
DeleteWOAH our Wangzi making my heart beat
ReplyDeleteHihihi.. he's really cool here..
DeleteKyaaaaaa!!! Protecting each other awww so wholesome
ReplyDeletehahaha... i like it too, when there is not only one sided provide protection...
DeleteHe just made my heart go doki doki
ReplyDeleteAww... me too...
DeleteBurnnnn bish burnnnnn!
ReplyDelete(\___/)
( •◡•)
/ >๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฅ✖๐จ
hahaha
Deletehahahaha
ReplyDeleteWANGZI I LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteyeah he's so cool ( ˘͈ แต ˘͈♡)
DeleteWangzi is so cool! If I were abyss I would have long fell for him!
ReplyDeletehahaha of couse we will.... he's handsome, smart and cool ...
DeleteGO WANGZI ARGH
ReplyDeletego go go and burn the world hahaha
DeleteLittle A became cinderella and snow white at the same time HAHAHA
ReplyDeleteCinderella yes but why snow white? ๐ค
DeleteWe also have another trump card ya know.. It's called Abyss
ReplyDeleteHahaha definitely an OP card... ๐
Delete