As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













U hv Abyss don't worry or that shud be the reason to worry 😅
ReplyDelete(◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍) hahaha
DeleteABYSS ACTING CUTE
ReplyDeleteAs always (‐^▽^‐)
DeleteDAMMIT TO THINK I USED TO LIKE RABBITS
ReplyDeleteopss rabbit on here is dangerous hehehe
DeleteI stll like rabbits, humans tho now that's another story...
DeleteI don't know why but I feel like I'll be able to love-hate ms. Rabbit here😂😂 She's so extra (outfit and all) but very conscious of her role
ReplyDelete(◍˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍) hahaha
Deleteshe is hot af
ReplyDeletewho, bunny?
DeleteThe rabbit kinda sumtin :>
ReplyDeleteMiss Bunny? she is a very stylish hahaha
DeleteAckkkkk! Our Baby Abyss laugh!! So cutieeeeee!!
ReplyDeletehe is so cute...
DeleteAbyss wanting a praise from wangzi makes my heart goes UwU
ReplyDeletehe is just small puppy wanted praise hehehe
Deleteur already a two person team! No worries there!
ReplyDelete