As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
















YOU. AN HONEY HES RIGHT BESIDE YOU HAHAHAH
ReplyDeleteyou are so right hahaha (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
DeleteTHE DEDICATION SHE HAS (╥﹏╥)
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for translating yet again!! Hugs for you!!
(つ≧▽≦)つ
you are welcome~
DeleteThanks for the hugs.. here kiss for you (๑♡3♡๑)
You are doing this too for Abyss 🤭
ReplyDelete(⌒▽⌒)
DeleteThat girl. She is too good! I hope she doesn't get hurt.
ReplyDeleteYeah.. she is clever too..(✿◠‿◠)
DeleteWangzi can learn from her hahaha
ReplyDeleteYea... Hahaha
DeleteOmg.... That's what love drove her?! She's really brave! I admire her. Although I wouldn't know if I would love the way she does.
ReplyDeleteYeah but her brain might be useful in the future games..
DeleteAww that girl is so sweet! I had no idea that was what was driving her :')) ahh let's hope she and her bf makes it to the end
ReplyDeletea 27 year old virgin cant understand her lmao
ReplyDeletebruhhh when he put those boots on without socks,,,, my gut went COLD, çøl∂ I SAY
ReplyDeletealso, thank you so much for posting your translations, especially since you're doing all of this for free. now i'm just stalking your blog to read all of these lmaooo, you're a real saint
Hahaha.. welcome to the club and enjoy your stay..
DeleteI love this team
ReplyDeleteif they team up they'll definitely the strongest
DeleteBut you also went in here to fix your boyfriend lmao
ReplyDeletehahaha that 's so true
DeleteWangzi ur also doing the same lmfao
ReplyDelete