As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."











I want my innocent abyss again 😭💔
ReplyDelete( ˃̣̣̥ω˂̣̣̥ )
Delete( ಡ ﹏ ಡ )
ReplyDeleteoh my here comes sexy abyss
ReplyDelete(͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)👌
DeleteOh no my innocent baby Abyss! He is gone just like that...
ReplyDelete(╥﹏╥)
DeleteUh oh..
ReplyDelete( ˘︹˘ )
Delete≧◠‿◠≦✌
ReplyDeleteabyss turned from baby to daddy real quick and im so down for it 😳
ReplyDeletehahaha.. now that we know that he is no longer a baby.. ◦°˚\(*❛‿❛)/˚°◦ .. what ever he do to wangzi later would project us a different vibe
Delete( ಡ ﹏ ಡ )
ReplyDeleteDamn it, I know he’s not so innocent.......but he’s just so adorable T~T. I....I still believe he’s an adorable cinnamon roll top!
ReplyDeleteAlmost forgot something important: Thank you so much for translating! I love it so much XD
DeleteHahaha you are most welcome...
DeleteWell he's hot
ReplyDeleteIndeed he is... Hahaha
Deletehe so cute 😍🤧
ReplyDeleteHihihi he is...
DeleteOh hello sexy beast nice to meet you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
ReplyDeleteWelp i like the two versions of abyss, the dark and the innocent one. Ty for the chapter <3
We all luv him too..
DeleteAnd your welcome! 😘
So he went from innocent cinnamon roll to a very sexy spicy ramen noodles packet. IM LIVING FOR THIS
ReplyDeleteHehe same here
DeleteHea twisted one eh
ReplyDeletehahahaha
Deleteits twisted in some way but i like it
ReplyDeletewe all do...
DeleteHis habit of licking his lip is dem ( ˶ ❛ ꁞ ❛ ˶ )
ReplyDeletehahahaha.... so true
Deleteomg innocent abyss is now gone
ReplyDeletehe is hot and spicy now hahaha
DeleteI wish abyss won't change. 'Cause I love the innocent, cute and adorable Abyss, though, I'm sure that the matured Abyss is freaking HOT🔥😍🤤😍😍
ReplyDeletewe are destinied to love him in all version... hahaha
DeleteOMG!😱 Our innocent baby is gone🤧 I still liked it thou🥺
ReplyDelete(ღ˘⌣˘)♥ we just can't resist him hehehe
DeleteInnocent abyss seems like a goddamn dream So fleeting~
ReplyDelete(〃‿〃✿) hehehe indeed..
DeleteLoving it tgankq so much😫
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteAbyss???? HE IS HOT, BUT WHAT THE HELL
ReplyDeletehehehe ... no worries he is still loveable (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥
DeleteI like innocent abyss but past abyss is so hot~
ReplyDeletehahaha i actually want to see adult abyss version w/o killing intent with wangzi since that will make so much funnn hahaha
DeleteThat smirk tho~
ReplyDeleteI cant im loving this too much!
hihihihi... once you entered this world you can never leave ahahaha
DeleteA TWO-FACED ABYSS!??? Sign me up!
ReplyDeleteregistered! you are in... you can't leave tho.... hahaha
Delete