As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
















thank you for your work!!!💖
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure...
DeleteSo sad for him 💔
ReplyDeleteYeah, i feel the same...
DeleteI'm crying.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the update sorry I'm a little late hehe
Hahaha crying for happiness or sadness..
DeleteYou are most welcome..
I'm speculations as to how Abyss will react to Wangzi and how I love Abss' character development here.
ReplyDeleteYes, Abyss character development is unexpectedly good... When we thought he'll slowly growth yet he was hit by puberty very fast and hard... It's giving more color of his character.
DeleteWow Abyss is growing fast!
ReplyDeleteit's too fast... our baby.. hahaha
Deletei like where it is going
ReplyDeleteyup...i agreed...
DeleteI like pain..... Hahahaha
ReplyDelete( ✧Д✧) OMG!! you like angst? hahaha i in love and hate relationship with angst genre
DeleteLittle A will definitely find a way to your world Wangzi
ReplyDeleteYup definitely, he already did before so he will do it again..
Delete