As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













THEY'RE SO WHOLESOME!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING (つ≧▽≦)つ💕💓
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteMy heart!
ReplyDeleteHihihi...
DeleteP A I N
ReplyDeleteAwww
Delete"I like wangzi"
ReplyDeleteIf that ain't the cause of my death then I won't die! That's just too much argh
Huhuhu.. ikr
DeleteAhh I love these two ~<~ excited to see what other challenges they face
ReplyDeleteYeah .. this is such an interesting manhua right..
Delete“Being a father” he said hahaha (≧∇≦) yeaaaah suuure~
ReplyDeleteEhem.. let just agree with him for now hahahaha
Deletelol fatherzoned
ReplyDeleteahahaha
Delete"Father"
ReplyDeleteOkayyyyyyyy!! If you say so. But I'm actually expecting it to turn out scam HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
hahaha a big scam ...
DeleteAHHH! Such a life saver! Thankyou for translateing!!!(ノ>ヮ<)ノ*:・゚✧
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
Delete“father” yeah right lol. And thank you for the translation!
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome!
Delete"I like Wangzi"
ReplyDeleteMe: KAHSHXBSHZHSHSHBS
hahaha too much cuteness there.
Deletei love this couple very much huuu
ReplyDeleteYeah me too...kyaaa
Delete