As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."
















Thank you for the update 😊
ReplyDeleteyou are most welcome!
DeleteYes take a shower together!
ReplyDeleteHihihi... ( ͡❛ ‿‿ ͡❛)
Deletekyaaaa shower together!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha they done so much together , sleep together, shower together...
Delete"I won't let you take a cold shower."
ReplyDeleteGood. When the time comes, you'll be responsible, right? :)
Ehem.. ( ͡❛ ‿‿ ͡❛).. hahaha
DeleteMy mind is making me think something... Hot HAHAHAHAHA thank you againn
ReplyDeleteOopppss hahaha
DeleteYou are most welcome
Heh so adorable! Thank you for the chapter <3
ReplyDeletei cant contiune oh my god i am afraid that i am gonna die of the sweetness
ReplyDeletehahaha beware the ants will attack your phone too since it's too sweet..
Delete"I won't let you take a cold shower."
ReplyDeleteAaaaackkkkkk!! I hate my mind! Huhuness.. Because of yaoi my mind became so Wild and Green 😂😂😳
hahaha me too too much of yaoi have influence our thought process hahaha
DeleteShower together?!!! Kyaaaaa
ReplyDeleteA shower scene already yay! I also don't like taking baths coz its cold, its bad enough coz theres no heater...
ReplyDelete