As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."















Thanks for the chapter! The hug at the end is so cute :]
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome... Hihihi.. yup they are cute...
DeleteThank you ❤️
ReplyDeletemy please ≧◠‿◠≦✌
DeleteAHHH so cute!!! Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome ( ͡≖ ‿‿ ͡≖)
DeleteIts soooo cute Thank you for translating!!!!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteThank you for translatimg! I love these two urgh
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure... Glad you like it..
DeleteThis is adorable thank you for the translations
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
Deleteadorable too much sweat i am getting diabets
ReplyDeletehahaha.... more sweetness to come!
DeleteThank you from Abyss= A lovely hug
ReplyDeleteThank you for this wonderful chapter! although it was a cliffhanger aagghkk!
ReplyDeleteWangzi is definitely gonna be eaten ಠ◡ಠ