As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













Thank you! hmm I am curious about our MC's past
ReplyDeleteYou welcome! Me too, please wait for me to translate it all hehehe
DeleteThank you for the chapter <3
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome...
DeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteis he have a sad backstory? hımm i have several questions
ReplyDeleteyeah seems our leads all have their own back story
DeleteOh I thought our MC is Wangxi not Wangzi 😭😭
ReplyDeleteHurm... I'm not sure about the spelling tho.. his full name is wang zixin or like you suggested it can be wang xixin as well... But i've been using wangzi since the beginning so i'll keep using it i think.
DeleteWas Little A looking at our Prince?
ReplyDelete