As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."














Thank you for the chapter! Our Abyss is going to become addicted to hugs :) Come to me, I will hug you child!
ReplyDeleteikr, he is so cute despite of being dangerous hihihi and now he knows he can hugs Wangzi... will we see a possesive Abyss later ... I can't wait...
Deleteawww Abyss want to hug again
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chapter (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)
He wants a to always be close to WangZi
DeleteGeez the mc is so smart bruh-
ReplyDeleteYup i like it when the MC (uke) is smart and independent , not totally relied on ML (seme)...
Deletehahaha
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for translating this!
ReplyDelete(I was already feeling tempted to mtl it after looking through the images twice)
you are most welcome!... i'm using apps as well, enjoy your reading
DeleteOhh no I'm little sad when Abyss trying to hide his hands 😭😭
ReplyDeleteBtw thank you so much for your translation!!!
You are most welcome
DeleteOur Prince Wangzi was caught redhanded!
ReplyDeleteAhaha...
Delete