As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."





















YES the hug scene! "A hug...It's so warm" That might be the fire... Thank you for the translation!
ReplyDeleteYeah ... I was thinking the same.. well since there are surrounded by Fire hahahaha jk!
DeleteI love Abyss, let me give a hug too 🤧❤
ReplyDeleteHe is os cute.. yeah let's give him a hug...
DeleteI'm so happy the poor babes got his hug!
ReplyDelete(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃
I know right... He got a hug he wants
Deletepoor baby Abyss... Thank you for the chapter (◍•ᴗ•◍)
ReplyDeleteYou welcome... 😊
Deletei am crying omg i can hug you to death abyss
ReplyDeleteoh dear... here a tissue for you... huhuhu
DeleteI want give them a big hug hug :(((
ReplyDeleteWas the warm thing Little A said, a pun? hehe but Wangzi will be in a whole lot of a ride when Little A gets attached to him lmfao
ReplyDelete