Skip to main content

Chapter 59











 

Comments

  1. I can't 😭 not my babies, please don't fight 💔😭

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will this become their first crisis.. dudun... Worry not i'll update next chapter today to ease your worry...

      Delete
  2. Abyss I'd hate to pop your bubble but yes. Wangzi did hide a deep secret from you. You see, he couldn't help but drink your milk tea cos he liked the flavor better. Sorry man.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahahaha.. can't help to laugh at your comment...

      Delete
  3. This chapter was save my day. Thank you for translate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see the angst coming from a mile away 😭😭💔💔

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sora, oh dear... Yeah actually that the truth of the whole setting of Abyss and Wangzi is the anxiety I always have for this manhua.. what will happen once Abyss know the truth. . How will they stay together in the future..

      Delete
  5. my heart is not yet ready for the angst T__T Sort this out quick honey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe... the author really doing a good job for this manhua... I'm getting hook .. hahaha

      Delete
  6. Hiding something either secret love/care and secret mission..😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you miss snail!!!!! Abyss looked scaaary at the end part lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe.. he is scary if he didn't meet Wangzi ...

      Delete
  8. Just tell him you like him khahah

    ReplyDelete
  9. You heck laid immortal! Don't sow discord to our babies!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment