As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."












wahaha......So cute and funny...
ReplyDeleteI love Abyss.....I hope to see this in live adaptatiob or in anime...
uwaaah.. It a MUST watch then..
Deleteeat that pudding cause someday youre gonna be eating something else ;)) Lovey dovey to the max! What father and son? You aint foolin anyone here wangzi HAHAHAHAHSHHS
ReplyDeletethanks for the chap!
Father and son for Wangzi but Husband and Wife for Abyss hahahaha
DeleteI love how everyone tense and serious meanwhile our couple in the background happily flirting and doing silly thing
ReplyDeleteyeah... that's actually so funny... they are onm their own pace.
DeleteOMG 😂😂😂 I love Abyss
ReplyDeletehahaha of course he is just so loveable...
DeleteOmg abyss pissed off of father-son hahaha, soon you'll be lovers eh. Hope so😋
ReplyDeletestill long way to go I think but again they are still lovey dovey even if not offcial lover right hehehehe
DeleteThem feeding each other hahahha so Lovey Dovey(//∇//)
ReplyDeleteI'm amazed how can author make them lovey dovey yet we still can't get enuf of them hahaha
DeleteHello miss snail
ReplyDeleteWe are craving to read dream like please tell us where can we read it
You can go to my Instagram... I do have a new link and I hope the link won't be shared / pasted on any comments outside... You can go to my all list of manhwa / manhua
DeleteOmg ty for the chapter i really want to SCREAM IN EXCITEMENT N IM SO HAPPY U ARE TRANSLATING THIS. Ill defi bookmark and wait for new chapters to come out. I heard you have insta so ill look for you now! Ur the best<3
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you are liking this manhua too... Yeah i do have insta, feel free to follow...
DeleteLastly, thank you for the compliment
Thank you for the translation ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ i really love this story
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome... Me too.. 😊
DeleteABYSS AND WANGZI ARE THE ABSOLUTE CUTEST I WOULDN'T MIND COUPLES SHOWING OFF PDA IF IT WERE THEM
ReplyDeletehahahaha... i know what you meant... hahaha
Deletehey great translation as always and could you tell me what the Korean text was
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry which text? anyway if the text is not translated in here it's probably because I also don't understand it since I'm using Translation apps. and the Translation apps can't detect the words.
Deletethanks for letting me know
DeleteOmoooooo!!! The scene where Abyss was feeding Wangzi makes me wanna screammmmm!!!
ReplyDeletehahaha i feel you ... they are so cute!!!
DeleteLovey dovey aaaaa
ReplyDeletehahaha si much love (♡ á½… ◡ á½… )ʃ♡
DeleteMingyue seems to know whats up ಠ◡ಠEveryoneee theyre husband and wife! Get used to it!
ReplyDeleteHahaha Mingyue is the first to suspect them I think hahaha
Delete