As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."










I'm excited for their lovey-dovey,ππ..
ReplyDeleteThanks for the quick update...I love it...☺️❤️
Sameee bestieeee
DeleteHehehe... Me three...
DeleteYou are most welcome!
Ummm, can i join too?
DeleteMeee fourth
welcome to the club! hahaha
DeleteI love you for thisss wahhh..... Btw thank you for the update
ReplyDelete(´∩。• α΅ •。∩`) <3
You are most welcome π
DeleteMy innocent abyss no more QWQ but this abyss is so hot im also loving it QAQ Im waiting for the moment we are gonna be fed with dog food!! π€§
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chap!!
for sure we will see that in near future, since wangzi now is ehem Abyss wife eventhou it is one-sided... hahaha
DeleteThanks for this! I feel blessed with so many updates!
ReplyDeleteAbyss keeps melting me!...
yeah this is my last post for this week. I'm taking a rest on weekend and will be back next monday.
DeleteI love how abyss hears what he wants and ignores the rest, good luck wangzi ππ
ReplyDeleteHe always do that and wangzi just thought he is a baby that can't understand hahaha
DeleteThe placement of those sausage and eggs.... suss ππππ
ReplyDeleteOoh.. you notice that too.. it's definitely sus.. hidden message? Hahaha
DeleteWangzi should try explaining him as a wife may be that will work better π π π
ReplyDeleteHahaha... That might work...
DeleteThank you for the update π
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteDamn where can i get a noodle like that.
ReplyDeleteHahaha a very sus noodle..
DeleteHahahaha
ReplyDeleteThis is making me crazyπ
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. don't go crazy yet till this manhua end...
DeleteChicken consciousnes?!HAHAHAHA foodie abyss!
ReplyDeleteWangzi looks so done with how the cute (sexy and sly) abyss clings to him. Hehehe you cant escape from his clutches, boy oh boy.
Yeah, the best part is wangzi don't really get angry whatever Abyss do to him.. hugs... Caress his fingers... Bite him.. i'm looking forward to more skinship from Abyss hahaha
Deleteits getting hot in here so take of your all clothes
ReplyDeletehahahaha... yeah..
DeleteHAHAAHA I really love this chapter abyss looks sook hot!! But I just can't with the girl she is so annoying
ReplyDeletehahaha yup .. abyss looking extra handsome here.
DeleteHis tongue! Omg wahhh his tongue! My heart beats really fast! He is so hot!
ReplyDeleteAnd abyss thinking is π! Only listen to wifey! Only believe in wifey! Don't trust others, only wifey! Ahhaha
hahaha believe in wifey supremacy....
DeleteWhere im from if you give someone a sausage and two eggs it means that you are asking them for se*ahem*
ReplyDeleteOoops hahaha I never know that...
Delete#weirdknowlegdeincrease# hahaha JK..
What was Little A thinking sticking that tongue out!?
ReplyDeleteand what was up with the close up of Wangzi's tummy scratching!?
They were holding hands this time!? Little A was really smooth there.
Is it marraige already!? Wangzi you better get ready for your honeymoon.
Hahaha.. yeah for the tummy scratching i thought it was Abyss hands at first huhuhu...
DeleteThank you soo much!!
DeleteAbyss sticking out his tongue really gives me butterflies.... And Prince labelling himself as a father bruh you're a boyfriend material
ReplyDeleteWho expected that tongue play big roles layer on .. hahaha
Delete