Skip to main content

Chapter 50













 

Comments

  1. My innocent babie is gone QAQ but he is so hot QWQ This ghorl straightly going to my add on hate-list, Queen Mingyue better teach her some manners hehehehe

    Thankyou for the chap! So appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed he's hawt... Daddy wang will be surprised if he know his baby has grown up now hahaha

      Delete
  2. Plss stop omg I can't take this side of abyss it's too much I like wangzi it feels like I'm cheating on him🤧😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha.. since wangzi aways for 2 chapters, what can we do... But now your biased is back.. Cheer Up!

      Delete
  3. I miss my our innocent Abyss!!! But my heart hurts for him and what he had to go through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Baby Abyss seems grown everytime they finished their game...

      Delete
  4. Keep that tongue inside u big grown up baby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The innocent baby has turned to cheeky baby to Wangzi hahaha

      Delete
  5. These chapters the only things that I know I can look forward to everyday ;-;; you’re too good to us. ilyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... ILY too But, I don't do this everyday unfortunately.. I take break too.. hehehe..
      We are not far from RAW so once we reached raw, the update will be once a week.. sob sob sob

      Delete
  6. Maybe she doesn't have any bad intentions, but she's too useless. She doesn't know how to analyze situations and only reacts to what's right in front of her. Even when Abyss saved her despite being BETRAYED by her, she's still sobbing and calling him a monster. I understand that Abyss may have looked terrifying with all those bloodstains, but he still saved her?? At least be a little more grateful?? Just staring blankly would be better than calling him a monster. It's fine if she's just an ordinary person with average IQ and physical abilities, but the way she just cries all the time and lacks even a shred of self awareness is... ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate that girl... Like bruj I would've steeled myself up after the first round already. She's supposed to be a little bit responsible for their deaths. Although I don't really despise her, I don't really care much if she really dies. AND ABYSS what?! What just happened?! That's just a 360° personality change???? I---- Don't make me fall for you too hard ugh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha... none of us can escape Abyss charm...

      Delete
  8. yeah... she is just too... sigh.. weak... she is not supposed to be here...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Omg he is so hot! The Darkening values prob increase XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. he is getting hotter and hotter ... we all will burn someday by his hotness..

      Delete
  10. So everytime Little A dreams, he remembers his past and adds it to his blackened value... Will our Prince ever be able to lower the value?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a good question.. i don't think he can... Huhuhu

      Delete

Post a Comment