As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."













The machine is so cute! Lemme pat it ✨ Abyss looking so fine as ever! ππ Thank you for the chap!
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. the machine got scared...
DeleteYou are most welcome!
wahaha....Thanks...❤️
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. no problem dear..
DeleteWhy did I found the slot machine cute is there something wrong w/ meπ
ReplyDeleteHahaha.. it got character tho, so it's fine.
DeleteThe smile on Abyss' face for Wangzi is so genuine
ReplyDeleteHihihi.. i love that moment too...
DeleteWell seems like the plan on making abyss be different is sort of... well going kinda good?...
ReplyDeleteWangzi seems wanna make Abyss a good guy but seems the system have a different plan hehehe
DeleteLive adoptation.. Yibo and Zhan pls..
ReplyDeleteThank you for suggestions.
DeleteI'll keep in mind together with a few more suggestions from our fellow friends.
Kinda mesmerized by the thought the metaphor "Queen and King of the casino" gave me.... I really love it. Even tho something bad will happen, I savored every moment of what happened here!
ReplyDeleteMe too.. the scenes portrayed there really fit them well.
DeleteLolol even the machine was scared...
ReplyDeleteI pity the slot machine HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA But...... Omooooo!! I can't resist abyss's cuteness also the way he smile is so cute too.. Aahhhhh!! I wanna marry Abyss and Wangzi so baddddd! Huhuhuhuhuhu
ReplyDeleteI hope they'll be trapped together!!!
ReplyDelete