As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."










Yeah Abyss is so protective but not for his girl, for his daddy 🤭
ReplyDeleteSometimes I wonder why smart MC sometimes be slow in romance area hahaha.. how can wangzi thought Abyss has crush on Yuanyuan... Sigh.. Daddy Wang come on!
DeleteIf only u know Wangzi 😅
ReplyDeleteHahaha next chapter must be fun!
DeleteDamn wangzi is so dense....
ReplyDeleteSigh... When he got such a good brain
DeleteTo be fair, they're both guys. And Abyss is someone he "created". If I were to be magically transported to one of the stories I made, rather than as a love interest, I'll see those characters as my "children" or "younger siblings".
DeleteWell you do have a point too but shipping is so much fun hihihi...
DeleteWangzi ignoring how Abyss wiped his hand off. Thank you for the chapters!
ReplyDeleteYeah totally.. I'm dissatisfied with this misunderstanding because Abyss didn't show an ounce of interest of that girl...
DeleteAbyss looks good with pinks and red hehehehehee i mean if you also pair him to a certain someone opss
ReplyDeleteEhem.. hahaha.. yup he is indeed..
DeleteAlways wanted to say thanks for translating! 💗 hearts for you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
DeleteAh yes, the cliché with the other person being dense.
ReplyDeleteI don't like this white yuan yuan is evil I called it
ReplyDelete"HELP It's a...
ReplyDeleteRABBIT WITH A GUN!!"
HOLD UP wangzi be honest what do you feel 😏
ReplyDeletethe misunderstandings of Wangzi... I cannot! ಠ∀ಠ
ReplyDeleteI no longer like bunnies
ReplyDelete