As a rookie game designer, Wang Zixin never imagined that his life would depend entirely on a video game character, and that escaping death meant crossing into the game and raising Abyss, the game's protagonist by himself. "Not only do I have to go into the game, now I have to raise a child????? What even is this situation..."


















Thank you!!!! I love the next scene so much. Can't wait!
ReplyDeleteOh my, I glad you are following this manhua too....
Deleteit's getting interesting in later chapter hehehe
AHHH THANK YOU TRANSLATOR HEHEHE
ReplyDeleteThank you for the chapter ( ◜‿◝ )♡
ReplyDeleteMy pleasure... 😊
DeleteThank you so much for translating XD
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome
DeleteThank you 💗
ReplyDeleteYou are most welcome!
Deletegreat translation as always
ReplyDeleteThank you!
DeleteOur MC is so brave!! 😭
ReplyDeleteYeah he definitely is .
DeleteTHE PRINCE BROKE THE GAME ONCE AGAIN!!!
ReplyDeleteSuch dependable partner.. hehehe
Delete